Call Toll Free: 1.877.734.2458

0

0 items

Please wait, loading...

1ft. x 4ft. Up/Down Light - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen

  • 0 to 10V Dimmable
  • CE Certified
  • RoHS Compliant
  • UL Listed

Be the first to review this product

$115.00 $106.99
Please select product options:

Availability: Available

$115.00 $106.99
This item must be ordered in increments of 2

* Required Fields

1ft. x 4ft. Up/Down Light - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen is available for purchase in increments of 2

More Information

Specification Sheet
Brand LumeGen
Manufacturer Part Number LG-UDPL-40W-30K | LG-UDPL-40W-40K | LG-UDPL-40W-50K
Lumens 3840 Lumens
Wattage 40 W
Lumens Per Watt 96 lm/W
LED Features Dimmable, Instant On, Long Life Span, Mercury Free, Warranty
Approvals / Listings CE Certified, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed
Voltage AC100-277V
Beam Angle 110 Degrees
Bulb Shape Flat Panel
Warranty 5 Year
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Country of Origin China
Case Quantity 1
SKU LEDFXFH1000046784
 

Details

This Up/Down 40W LED flat panel from LumeGen is a modern lighting solution for replacing fluorescent troffers in commercial settings. With a nearly transparent design, it produces quality light with about 55% of it direct and the other 45% being indirect. Panel is constructed of heavy duty aluminum. Panel is 1ft by 4ft. Ideal for use in offices, schools and universities, conference rooms, libraries, and retail locations.

LED Flat Panel Dimming Guidelines

  • 0-10V Dimmer must be used. They can be found here!
  • Low voltage wire must be run from your light source to the dimmer switch in order for the panel to be capable of dimming functionality
  • Standard Incandescent/CFL/LED dimmers will not function with this product
    • Operating Temperature
        -20°C ~ 45°C

    DLC Model Numbers ---- Click to see the model on the DLC Qualified Product List

    1ft. x 4ft. Up/Down Light - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen

    1ft. x 4ft. Up/Down Light - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen.

    • Price: $106.99 - In stock
    • Brand: LumeGen
    • Product ID: LEDFXFH1000046784

    Customer Reviews

    Be the first to leave a review.

    Sign in


    Log in With