null

Menu

T5 4ft. LED Tube - 28 Watt - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F54T5/HO - 3800 Lumens - Euri

T5 4ft. LED Tube - 28 Watt - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F54T5/HO - 3800 Lumens - Euri
SKU: LEDLGHT1000036800
MPN: ET5-1141 | ET5-1151
BRAND: Euri Lighting
$26.30
$7.89

(2 reviews) Write a Review
In Stock
$26.30
$7.89
Approx Dimensions Length: 45.8in | Width: 0.62in | Height: 0.62in
Case Qty 1
Clearance Non-Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G5 Miniature
Beam Angle 180 Degrees
Shape T5
Compatibility Type A - Ballast Compatible / Plug and Play
CRI 82
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 135 lm/W
Lumens 3800 Lumens
Lumens Range 3,000 - 5,000 Lumens
Length 4 ft.
Voltage AC100-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 28 W
Color 4000K Bright White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses damp_location.png
Recommended Uses dlc_listed.png
Recommended Uses fcc_compliant.png
Left Overlay Image ballast1-comp-prod.png
Approvals and Listings DLC Listed
Approvals and Listings FCC Compliant
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Brand Euri Lighting
  • Details

This 4ft LED T5 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

• Warranty Information
  • 2 Reviews

2 Reviews

Great T5 replacement bulb

Posted by Shlish on Oct 17th 2017

I wasn't sure if the T5 LED replacement bulb would work with my old fluorescent ballast. It did. The 3200 lumens is a very bright. The color of the light is great. .The LED bulbs also got rid of the annoying buzz that I had with the fluorescent bulbs, which made it impossible to listen to AM radio. I highly recommend these bulbs. It is also very helpful that no shipping charges for orders over $25.

OK so far.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep 17th 2017

Installation was very simple. Just twist the old ones out and twist the new ones in. Time will tell how good they are. I've only had them in for 2 hours.

This 4ft LED T5 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

2 Reviews

Great T5 replacement bulb

Posted by Shlish on Oct 17th 2017

I wasn't sure if the T5 LED replacement bulb would work with my old fluorescent ballast. It did. The 3200 lumens is a very bright. The color of the light is great. .The LED bulbs also got rid of the annoying buzz that I had with the fluorescent bulbs, which made it impossible to listen to AM radio. I highly recommend these bulbs. It is also very helpful that no shipping charges for orders over $25.

OK so far.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep 17th 2017

Installation was very simple. Just twist the old ones out and twist the new ones in. Time will tell how good they are. I've only had them in for 2 hours.

SPECIAL OFFER