null

Menu

T5 4ft. LED Tube - 25.5 Watt - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F54T5/HO - 3200 Lumens

T5 4ft. LED Tube - 25.5 Watt - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F54T5/HO - 3200 Lumens
SKU: LEDT54F1000045363
MPN: LG-4T5-25.5WBC-SM40K | LG-4T5-25.5WBC-SM50K
BRAND: LumeGen
$12.00
$9.03

(3 reviews) Write a Review
Available
$12.00
$9.03
Case Qty 1
Clearance Non-Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G5
Beam Angle 160 Degrees
Shape T5
Compatibility Type A - Ballast Compatible / Plug and Play
CRI 83
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 125 lm/W
Lumens 3200 Lumens
Lumens Range 3,000 - 5,000 Lumens
Voltage AC100-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 25.5 W
Color 4000K Bright White
Color 5000K Cool White
Features Great Heat Dissipation
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Shatter Resistant
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses dlc_listed.png
Recommended Uses etl_listed.png
Recommended Uses nsf.png
Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Left Overlay Image ballast1-comp-prod.png
Approvals and Listings ETL Listed
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Approvals and Listings NSF
Approvals and Listings DLC Listed
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 4ft LED T5 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

• Warranty Information
  • 3 Reviews

3 Reviews

Very Bright

Posted by Jim on Mar 17th 2019

We have these installed as retrofit our existing T5 fixtures with ballasts. They have been working well 1 month now, brighter than the T5 54w high output bulbs we replaced them with.

Burnt out in less than one month

Posted by Andy on Apr 13th 2018

I receive these bulbs everything looked fine I have use them in less than one month and they started to burn out very bad quality do not recommend anyone buying these bulbs because it Will burn out within a month you will replace them again

T5 LED

Posted by S. G on Oct 24th 2017

I have been running 24 T5 fluorescent lamps at a cost of 1296 watts per hour ouch now I am able to run the same lamps with the T5 LED tubes at a cost of 306 watts of energy per hour and only run 12 LEDs to get as much or more light than with the 24 fluorescent tubes also don't look any further U wont find this price any where else I've checked EBay Amazon Costco? u might get lucky. any way these are it ! They pay for them selves.

This 4ft LED T5 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

3 Reviews

Very Bright

Posted by Jim on Mar 17th 2019

We have these installed as retrofit our existing T5 fixtures with ballasts. They have been working well 1 month now, brighter than the T5 54w high output bulbs we replaced them with.

Burnt out in less than one month

Posted by Andy on Apr 13th 2018

I receive these bulbs everything looked fine I have use them in less than one month and they started to burn out very bad quality do not recommend anyone buying these bulbs because it Will burn out within a month you will replace them again

T5 LED

Posted by S. G on Oct 24th 2017

I have been running 24 T5 fluorescent lamps at a cost of 1296 watts per hour ouch now I am able to run the same lamps with the T5 LED tubes at a cost of 306 watts of energy per hour and only run 12 LEDs to get as much or more light than with the 24 fluorescent tubes also don't look any further U wont find this price any where else I've checked EBay Amazon Costco? u might get lucky. any way these are it ! They pay for them selves.

SPECIAL OFFER