null

Menu

T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - 1380 Lumens - Ballast Compatible - Double Ended Power

T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - 1380 Lumens - Ballast Compatible - Double Ended Power
SKU: LEDTB2F1000046678
MPN: LG-2T8-9W-BC-40K | LG-2T8-9W-BC-50K
BRAND: LumeGen
$8.00
$5.79

(3 reviews) Write a Review
In Stock
$8.00
$5.79
Case Qty 1
Clearance Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G13
Beam Angle 160 Degrees
Shape T8
Compatibility Type A - Ballast Compatible / Plug and Play
CRI 80
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 153 lm/W
Lumens 1380 Lumens
Lumens Range 800 - 1,500 Lumens
Length 2 ft.
Voltage AC120-277V
Warranty 7 Year
Wattage 9 W
Color 5000K Cool White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses nsf.png
Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Right Overlay Image clearance-prod-1.png
Left Overlay Image ballast1-comp-prod.png
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Approvals and Listings NSF
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 2ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

• Warranty Information
  • 3 Reviews

3 Reviews

One broken, the other didn't work.

Posted by BN on Mar 28th 2018

Be warned: these are glass. I don't know why, because every other LED bulb I have seen has been plastic. Of the two that I purchased, one promptly shattered as I was opening the package; and the other didn't work. Therefore, I cannot recommend this product.

Great service and product

Posted by Dee on Mar 12th 2018

We were very pleased with this transaction. They were shipped fast, packed real good and we're happy with the bulbs themselves. We will order more.

Good buy

Posted by Super599 on Jan 24th 2018

I bought these bulbs to replace 12 floors of a commercial building exit staircase. They not only are brighter but I cut my total wattage down more than half. After calculating the math I have a savings of over $102 per year. Not including longer life and no changing the fixture

This 2ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

3 Reviews

One broken, the other didn't work.

Posted by BN on Mar 28th 2018

Be warned: these are glass. I don't know why, because every other LED bulb I have seen has been plastic. Of the two that I purchased, one promptly shattered as I was opening the package; and the other didn't work. Therefore, I cannot recommend this product.

Great service and product

Posted by Dee on Mar 12th 2018

We were very pleased with this transaction. They were shipped fast, packed real good and we're happy with the bulbs themselves. We will order more.

Good buy

Posted by Super599 on Jan 24th 2018

I bought these bulbs to replace 12 floors of a commercial building exit staircase. They not only are brighter but I cut my total wattage down more than half. After calculating the math I have a savings of over $102 per year. Not including longer life and no changing the fixture

SPECIAL OFFER