Call Toll Free: 1.877.734.2458

0 items

Please wait, loading...

T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Replaces F17T8 - 1188 Lumens

More Views

• NSF
  • RoHS Compliant
  • UL Listed
$10.00 $5.99
Please select product options:

Availability: In Stock: Ships in 1-2 Business Days

$10.00 $5.99

* Required Fields

More Information

Specification Sheet
Brand LumeGen
Manufacturer Part Number LG-2T8-9W-BB2-30K | LG-2T8-9W-BB2-40K | LG-2T8-9W-BB2-50K
Lumens 1188 Lumens
Wattage 9 W
Lumens Per Watt 132 lm/W
LED Features Instant On, Long Life Span, Mercury Free, Warranty
Approvals / Listings NSF, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed
Voltage AC120-277V
Compatibility Direct Wired
Beam Angle 160 Degrees
CRI 80
Tube Length 2 ft.
Bulb Shape T8
Base Type G13
Warranty 5 Year
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Country of Origin China
Case Quantity 1
SKU LEDTB2F1000046672

Details

Use to replace F17T8 fluorescent tubes, the T8 LED 2-foot tube is ideal for use in homes, offices, academic buildings, hotels, cafes, and more. Available in colors 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Bright White), and 5000K (Cool White), the T8 LED tube features a G13 base and turns on instantly with no flickering or delay. This is a direct wire tube, so the ballast must be removed from the existing fluorescent housing.

• Instant Savings - Reduce your energy usage and save on your electricity bill.

• Long Lasting - LumeGen's T8 LED tubes have an outstanding life rating of 50,000 hours.

• High Efficiency LED - It's lumen output of 1188 offers unparalleled lighting and clear visibility.

• Double Ended Power - This LED tube has live and neutral pins on the opposite side of the lamp.

• 5 Year Warranty - If this LumeGen Commercial LED product fails to operate within 5 years (based on 12 hours per day / 7 days per week of normal commercial use) from date of purchase when used as directed, contact LumeGen's Customer Service Department to set up return at 877-734-2458 or email [email protected]
T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Replaces F17T8 - 1188 Lumens

T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Replaces F17T8 - 1188 Lumens.

Rating: 4.8/5 based on 10 review(s)
  • Price: $5.99 - In stock
  • Brand: LumeGen
  • Product ID: LEDTB2F1000046672

Customer Reviews

Great product and price Review by Dave
Price
Quality
Very effective solution for replacement of 13 yr old florescent tube and eliminating the need for the ballast Price was very reasonable. (Posted on 3/20/2019)
Good Light Review by Gryjo
Quality
Price
After rewiring my light fixture, this light works and looks great. Only issue I had was with delievery. One of the lights prongs were completely busted off so the light didn't work. The other light had a crack lens over the light. After contacting lightup.com via phone and sending them pictures via email, my light bulbs were replaced free of charge. (Posted on 3/11/2019)
Easy replacement, more light Review by Steve
Price
Quality
Waited many months for the 3000K bulbs to arrive but worth the wait. Only comment on installation is that only one pair of pins on opposite sides actually are connected to power the bulb. Should be a marking on the bulb to indicate this is the case and which pins to connect. (Posted on 2/25/2019)
Good price and light color Review by Blainiac
Price
Quality
My only complaint isn't anyone's fault. I got a couple of 18" bulbs and a couple of 24" bulbs for replacing fluorescents in various under cabinet fixtures in kitchen. They all work great, but didn't realize until I received them that the 24s were double end drive and the 18s were single end drive. All work just fine, but something I'll have to keep track of in the future since the fixtures are wired differently for the two sizes. (Posted on 2/21/2019)

Sign in