null LumeGen 9 Watt 2' Mercury Free Double Ended Power LED Tube Light

Menu

T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Replaces F17T8 - 1188 Lumens

T8 LED 2ft. Tube - 9 Watt - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Replaces F17T8 - 1188 Lumens
SKU: LEDTB2F1000046672
MPN: LG-2T8-9W-BB2-30K | LG-2T8-9W-BB2-40K | LG-2T8-9W-
BRAND: LumeGen
$10.00
$6.59

(11 reviews) Write a Review
color temp graph
In Stock
$10.00
$6.59
Case Qty 1
Clearance Non-Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G13
Beam Angle 160 Degrees
Shape T8
Compatibility Type B - Direct Wire / Ballast Bypass
CRI 80
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 132 lm/W
Lumens 1188 Lumens
Lumens Range 800 - 1,500 Lumens
Length 2 ft.
Voltage AC120-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 9 W
Color 5000K Cool White
Color 4000K Bright White
Color 3000K Soft White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses nsf.png
Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Approvals and Listings NSF
Left Overlay Image direct-wire-prod.png
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 2ft LED T8 Direct Wire Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting.

We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment. Whether you need Single or Double Ended Power, Lightup has you covered. What's the difference, you ask?

Single Ended vs. Double Ended

Single Ended

Single Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that have neutral and live pins on the same side.

These type of tubes require Non-Shunted Sockets

Single Ended lamps installed by Direct Wire application, do not need a ballast.

Single Ended

Double Ended

Doubled Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that live and neutral different sides.

These type of tubes can use both Non-Shunted Sockets and Shunted Sockets.

Double-Ended

• Warranty Information
  • 11 Reviews

11 Reviews

Great

Posted by Anonymous on Mar 26th 2019

Removed the electronics wired direct and installed the tube. Works great.

Great product and price

Posted by Dave on Mar 20th 2019

Very effective solution for replacement of 13 yr old florescent tube and eliminating the need for the ballast Price was very reasonable.

Good Light

Posted by Gryjo on Mar 11th 2019

After rewiring my light fixture, this light works and looks great. Only issue I had was with delievery. One of the lights prongs were completely busted off so the light didn't work. The other light had a crack lens over the light. After contacting lightup.com via phone and sending them pictures via email, my light bulbs were replaced free of charge.

Easy replacement, more light

Posted by Steve on Feb 25th 2019

Waited many months for the 3000K bulbs to arrive but worth the wait. Only comment on installation is that only one pair of pins on opposite sides actually are connected to power the bulb. Should be a marking on the bulb to indicate this is the case and which pins to connect.

Good price and light color

Posted by Blainiac on Feb 21st 2019

My only complaint isn't anyone's fault. I got a couple of 18" bulbs and a couple of 24" bulbs for replacing fluorescents in various under cabinet fixtures in kitchen. They all work great, but didn't realize until I received them that the 24s were double end drive and the 18s were single end drive. All work just fine, but something I'll have to keep track of in the future since the fixtures are wired differently for the two sizes.

Easily installed and work well so far.

Posted by Richard on Dec 16th 2018

This appears to be a very good product. Easy to install and provides nice instant on light.

Happy with the end result

Posted by Kipkat on Oct 24th 2018

Prompt shipmeent. actualy used only 2 of the 4 bulbs because 2 of the new bulbs are even brighter than 4 of the old ballast ones.

Great replacement for fluorescent

Posted by Bob on Oct 9th 2018

Eliminates ballast, brighter light and longer life

Nice bulbs

Posted by Spring on Aug 6th 2018

Bought 2 of the 46672 3000k, took out the buzzing ballast, wired it up and hit the switch. There is about a 1 second delay. I think they are brighter than the fluorescents. Shipping was only $2.95 and USPS DELIVERED ON Sunday. I pan to get more of these for the lights under the cabinet.

This 2ft LED T8 Direct Wire Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting.

We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment. Whether you need Single or Double Ended Power, Lightup has you covered. What's the difference, you ask?

Single Ended vs. Double Ended

Single Ended

Single Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that have neutral and live pins on the same side.

These type of tubes require Non-Shunted Sockets

Single Ended lamps installed by Direct Wire application, do not need a ballast.

Single Ended

Double Ended

Doubled Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that live and neutral different sides.

These type of tubes can use both Non-Shunted Sockets and Shunted Sockets.

Double-Ended

11 Reviews

Great

Posted by Anonymous on Mar 26th 2019

Removed the electronics wired direct and installed the tube. Works great.

Great product and price

Posted by Dave on Mar 20th 2019

Very effective solution for replacement of 13 yr old florescent tube and eliminating the need for the ballast Price was very reasonable.

Good Light

Posted by Gryjo on Mar 11th 2019

After rewiring my light fixture, this light works and looks great. Only issue I had was with delievery. One of the lights prongs were completely busted off so the light didn't work. The other light had a crack lens over the light. After contacting lightup.com via phone and sending them pictures via email, my light bulbs were replaced free of charge.

Easy replacement, more light

Posted by Steve on Feb 25th 2019

Waited many months for the 3000K bulbs to arrive but worth the wait. Only comment on installation is that only one pair of pins on opposite sides actually are connected to power the bulb. Should be a marking on the bulb to indicate this is the case and which pins to connect.

Good price and light color

Posted by Blainiac on Feb 21st 2019

My only complaint isn't anyone's fault. I got a couple of 18" bulbs and a couple of 24" bulbs for replacing fluorescents in various under cabinet fixtures in kitchen. They all work great, but didn't realize until I received them that the 24s were double end drive and the 18s were single end drive. All work just fine, but something I'll have to keep track of in the future since the fixtures are wired differently for the two sizes.

Easily installed and work well so far.

Posted by Richard on Dec 16th 2018

This appears to be a very good product. Easy to install and provides nice instant on light.

Happy with the end result

Posted by Kipkat on Oct 24th 2018

Prompt shipmeent. actualy used only 2 of the 4 bulbs because 2 of the new bulbs are even brighter than 4 of the old ballast ones.

Great replacement for fluorescent

Posted by Bob on Oct 9th 2018

Eliminates ballast, brighter light and longer life

Nice bulbs

Posted by Spring on Aug 6th 2018

Bought 2 of the 46672 3000k, took out the buzzing ballast, wired it up and hit the switch. There is about a 1 second delay. I think they are brighter than the fluorescents. Shipping was only $2.95 and USPS DELIVERED ON Sunday. I pan to get more of these for the lights under the cabinet.

SPECIAL OFFER