Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Right Overlay Image clearance-prod-1.png
Left Overlay Image ballast1-comp-prod.png
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Approvals and Listings NSF
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 3ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

• Warranty Information
  • 2 Reviews

2 Reviews

Excellent light

Posted by Dev on May 10th 2019

Quick shipping, Will buy again

Works just fine

Posted by Energy C on Feb 24th 2018

When you have located the issue. Mike in Customer support worked with me when I could not get this to work in the first fixture. We tried everything to no avail, even hot wiring it. I tried the hot wire standalone with clips and the tube worked fine. So, the culprit is the tombstones on this 30-year-old fixture. Replaced those (heck of a chore) and we are fine. Lights up the work surface great - which was to be expected. Now to see how long they last. Since we plan to get out of the house in 5 years or so, I will never know!

This 3ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

2 Reviews

Excellent light

Posted by Dev on May 10th 2019

Quick shipping, Will buy again

Works just fine

Posted by Energy C on Feb 24th 2018

When you have located the issue. Mike in Customer support worked with me when I could not get this to work in the first fixture. We tried everything to no avail, even hot wiring it. I tried the hot wire standalone with clips and the tube worked fine. So, the culprit is the tombstones on this 30-year-old fixture. Replaced those (heck of a chore) and we are fine. Lights up the work surface great - which was to be expected. Now to see how long they last. Since we plan to get out of the house in 5 years or so, I will never know!

SPECIAL OFFER