null

Menu

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 15 Watts - 2100 Lumens - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Euri

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 15 Watts -  2100 Lumens - Direct Wire - Double Ended Power - Euri
SKU: LEDTB4F1000047363
MPN: ET8-2141T-15 | ET8-2151T-15
BRAND: Euri Lighting
$12.00
$6.00

(5 reviews) Write a Review
Available
$12.00
$6.00
Clearance Non-Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G13
Beam Angle 310 Degrees
Shape T8
Compatibility Type B - Direct Wire / Ballast Bypass
CRI 80
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 140 lm/W
Lumens 2100 Lumens
Lumens Range 1,500 - 3,000 Lumens
Operation Double Ended Power
Length 4 ft.
Voltage AC120-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 15 W
Color 4000K Bright White
Color 5000K Cool White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Suitable for Damp Locations
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses damp_location.png
Recommended Uses dlc_listed.png
Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Right Overlay Image clearance-prod-1.png
Approvals and Listings DLC Listed
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Left Overlay Image direct-wire-prod.png
Brand Euri Lighting
  • Details

This 4ft LED T8 Direct Wire Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting.

We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment. Whether you need Single or Double Ended Power, Lightup has you covered. What's the difference, you ask?

Single Ended vs. Double Ended

Single Ended

Single Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that have neutral and live pins on the same side.

These type of tubes require Non-Shunted Sockets

Single Ended lamps installed by Direct Wire application, do not need a ballast.

Single Ended

Double Ended

Doubled Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that live and neutral different sides.

These type of tubes can use both Non-Shunted Sockets and Shunted Sockets.

Double-Ended

• Warranty Information
  • 5 Reviews

5 Reviews

maintenance

Posted by dee on Sep 12th 2019

great product. have used dozens of them with very little problem.

Tubes not what I expected.

Posted by Ernie Reb on Apr 15th 2019

Product is not a glass tube, so it ships well with very little packing. When ordered, only 4000K tubes were said to be in stock. I ordered other in stock items at same time, but this product arrived at least a week later. Product feels flimsy like it may break when installing. One of the tubes has a dark shadow at the end. I am much happier with the 5000k glass tubes in the other product that I ordered. The glass tubes in the other product were wrapped very well when shipped.

Great Product

Posted by Al B. on Jan 18th 2019

Very happy with this product, great quality of light output and consistent color temperature. Ordered a few hundred for a job, will be ordering more for my next one.

Great product and very easy to convert fixture to non-ballast

Posted by Chas on May 11th 2018

Arrived fairly quickly and in good condition. LED's definitely throw more light than the flouresant tubes. Should be a good savings on the electric bill.

Excellent product

Posted by PHBC on May 6th 2018

These tubes install easily and provide excellent light. I like the plastic construction, since these tubes are exposed with only a wire cover and will not shatter if inadvertently struck with something.

This 4ft LED T8 Direct Wire Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting.

We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment. Whether you need Single or Double Ended Power, Lightup has you covered. What's the difference, you ask?

Single Ended vs. Double Ended

Single Ended

Single Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that have neutral and live pins on the same side.

These type of tubes require Non-Shunted Sockets

Single Ended lamps installed by Direct Wire application, do not need a ballast.

Single Ended

Double Ended

Doubled Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that live and neutral different sides.

These type of tubes can use both Non-Shunted Sockets and Shunted Sockets.

Double-Ended

5 Reviews

maintenance

Posted by dee on Sep 12th 2019

great product. have used dozens of them with very little problem.

Tubes not what I expected.

Posted by Ernie Reb on Apr 15th 2019

Product is not a glass tube, so it ships well with very little packing. When ordered, only 4000K tubes were said to be in stock. I ordered other in stock items at same time, but this product arrived at least a week later. Product feels flimsy like it may break when installing. One of the tubes has a dark shadow at the end. I am much happier with the 5000k glass tubes in the other product that I ordered. The glass tubes in the other product were wrapped very well when shipped.

Great Product

Posted by Al B. on Jan 18th 2019

Very happy with this product, great quality of light output and consistent color temperature. Ordered a few hundred for a job, will be ordering more for my next one.

Great product and very easy to convert fixture to non-ballast

Posted by Chas on May 11th 2018

Arrived fairly quickly and in good condition. LED's definitely throw more light than the flouresant tubes. Should be a good savings on the electric bill.

Excellent product

Posted by PHBC on May 6th 2018

These tubes install easily and provide excellent light. I like the plastic construction, since these tubes are exposed with only a wire cover and will not shatter if inadvertently struck with something.

SPECIAL OFFER