Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Approvals and Listings DLC Listed
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Approvals and Listings NSF
Left Overlay Image direct-wire-prod.png
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 4ft LED T8 Direct Wire Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting.

We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment. Whether you need Single or Double Ended Power, Lightup has you covered. What's the difference, you ask?

Single Ended vs. Double Ended

Single Ended

Single Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that have neutral and live pins on the same side.

These type of tubes require Non-Shunted Sockets

Single Ended lamps installed by Direct Wire application, do not need a ballast.

Single Ended

Double Ended

Doubled Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that live and neutral different sides.

These type of tubes can use both Non-Shunted Sockets and Shunted Sockets.

Double-Ended

• Warranty Information
  • 6 Reviews

6 Reviews

FRAGILE!

Posted by LEDSteve on Apr 5th 2019

Pro: Lumens/wattage great Con: Plastic ends with pins very fragile and easily damaged due to poor packaging. Same goes for internal glass tube. Check for damage when you receive your shipment!

exactly what i needed

Posted by edland on Sep 21st 2018

great price work great will buy from light up again..

Very satisfied

Posted by Tommy on Sep 14th 2018

My second order. So pleased with how they brighten up things . My old T12's where getting dim and some needed ballasts so it was time to replace the who he thing. So very pleased. I did one row of ceiling fluorescent in my work shop. Cut the current in just slightly over half and no more flickering. As soon as I can afford it I'll replace the other 24. Good product and although I had to rewire the sockets( no big deal), I got rid of the ballasts load and some were not that good anyway.

The Best

Posted by AntneeS on Sep 6th 2018

Just finished installing 20 of these in a number of fixtures, have made a HUGE difference in our work space. Quickly converted 5 old fixtures to LED. Will help save on electricity cost and will make these old fixtures more reliable. In addition will cut down on the heat generated from the old ballast type fixtures. Love the price, convenience, ease of installation. Will definitely buy more from LightUp to convert the remaining fixtures i have installed in various locations.

Love these things!

Posted by Bart on Apr 21st 2018

Lightup sent what they had on hand and followed up with the full order. Installed over 50 0f these lights and everyone here loves them.

Good value

Posted by Anonymous on Feb 16th 2018

Good value, good price. I Ordered 81 of them.

This 4ft LED T8 Direct Wire Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting.

We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment. Whether you need Single or Double Ended Power, Lightup has you covered. What's the difference, you ask?

Single Ended vs. Double Ended

Single Ended

Single Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that have neutral and live pins on the same side.

These type of tubes require Non-Shunted Sockets

Single Ended lamps installed by Direct Wire application, do not need a ballast.

Single Ended

Double Ended

Doubled Ended Power tubes are LED lamps that live and neutral different sides.

These type of tubes can use both Non-Shunted Sockets and Shunted Sockets.

Double-Ended

6 Reviews

FRAGILE!

Posted by LEDSteve on Apr 5th 2019

Pro: Lumens/wattage great Con: Plastic ends with pins very fragile and easily damaged due to poor packaging. Same goes for internal glass tube. Check for damage when you receive your shipment!

exactly what i needed

Posted by edland on Sep 21st 2018

great price work great will buy from light up again..

Very satisfied

Posted by Tommy on Sep 14th 2018

My second order. So pleased with how they brighten up things . My old T12's where getting dim and some needed ballasts so it was time to replace the who he thing. So very pleased. I did one row of ceiling fluorescent in my work shop. Cut the current in just slightly over half and no more flickering. As soon as I can afford it I'll replace the other 24. Good product and although I had to rewire the sockets( no big deal), I got rid of the ballasts load and some were not that good anyway.

The Best

Posted by AntneeS on Sep 6th 2018

Just finished installing 20 of these in a number of fixtures, have made a HUGE difference in our work space. Quickly converted 5 old fixtures to LED. Will help save on electricity cost and will make these old fixtures more reliable. In addition will cut down on the heat generated from the old ballast type fixtures. Love the price, convenience, ease of installation. Will definitely buy more from LightUp to convert the remaining fixtures i have installed in various locations.

Love these things!

Posted by Bart on Apr 21st 2018

Lightup sent what they had on hand and followed up with the full order. Installed over 50 0f these lights and everyone here loves them.

Good value

Posted by Anonymous on Feb 16th 2018

Good value, good price. I Ordered 81 of them.

SPECIAL OFFER