null

Menu

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 20 Watts - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F32T8 & FO32 - 2400 Lumens

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 20 Watts - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F32T8 & FO32 - 2400 Lumens
SKU: LEDTB4F1000037240
MPN: LG-4T8-20WBC-SM
BRAND: LumeGen
$8.00
$4.00

(15 reviews) Write a Review
In Stock
$8.00
$4.00
Case Qty 1
Clearance Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G13
Beam Angle 120 Degrees
Shape T8
Compatibility Type A - Ballast Compatible / Plug and Play
CRI 80
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 120 lm/W
Lumens 2400 Lumens
Lumens Range 1,500 - 3,000 Lumens
Length 4 ft.
Voltage AC120-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 20 W
Color 3000K Soft White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Right Overlay Image clearance-prod-1.png
Left Overlay Image ballast1-comp-prod.png
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 4ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

• Warranty Information
  • 15 Reviews

15 Reviews

Very bright

Posted by bright80 on Mar 21st 2018

I purchased these to add more lights in my garage with lights already in. I could not believe how bright these lights were. Very pleased. I would recommend to everyone.

Precident

Posted by FABIO on Dec 4th 2017

GOOD PRODUCT *****

Quality of the lights

Posted by Fabio on Oct 24th 2017

I was satisfied with the color and brightness of the lights I purchased but from the 70 I purchased two do not work.

LED's to replace the T-8's

Posted by Noslack on Sep 8th 2017

These LED 4ft. tubes will last longer that the T-8 and will give better light

Possible bad product

Posted by Church L on Sep 4th 2017

I ordered 4 ballast-compatible bulbs to try. One wouldn't light, they sent a replacement. I ordered 24 more & installed them. Next day,5 were not working. Possibly, the ones out was in NON-COMPATABLE units with different ballasts. I will follow up AFTER I direct wire these units.

ARE BALLAST COMPATABLE

Posted by Anonymous on Jul 5th 2017

I ordered these because I didn't want to bypass the ballast on the 15 lights in my shop. The lights I have now are instant start ballast which these should work with according to the info on the web site. After replacing the bulbs all they would do is flicker. Called customer service for a return label and was told I was responsible for the return shipping charges on a product that does not work as described. Very disappointed I would advise against buying anything from this company.

Great Value & Bright!

Posted by Jax A on Jun 3rd 2017

I am slowly converting my auto shop over to these lights and they are bright and value priced.

Too cheap to work? Failed in socket after probable over-heating. Had to put Fluorescent bulbs back in.

Posted by Anonymous on May 27th 2017

I have ballast in my fluorescent fixtures so I ordered four of these LED fluorescent replacement bulbs. (one of the LED 'bulbs' has something rolling inside, end to end, when the 'bulb' is tipped toward one end or the other.) Each of my two fixtures takes two bulbs to operate. The pair with the rolling ball inside failed within a few minutes of lighting (of course?) but the other pair came on, though somewhat dimmer than the fluorescent they replaced. Thought: lower 20W power compared to 30 will be worth keeping these new bulbs... but.. a half hour later, the new LED pair without the rolling ball went dark. (possible thermal shutdown). I put the good bulb fluorescent pair back in the fixture where the pair with the rolling ball had failed and had light again. Lo and behold, when I switched the lights on again after putting the old fluorescent tubes back in, ALL FOUR 'bulbs' came on again, two old, two new. I left them on. a half hour later, the room suddenly flicked back to half lit. The thermally overloading LEDs had gone dark again. Time to send all four back (plus shipping) and go buy a pair of Fluorescent bulbs for the failed LEDs. Let's just say my first foray into the LED replacement for Fluorescent bulbs has been a DISMAL FAILURE using the T8 4-Foot LED replacements for ballast compatible fixtures.

A+++

Posted by jawarrior on Apr 17th 2017

I have two beautiful, but old, oak framed 4 foot T12 fluorescent ceiling light fixtures in our 1986 kitchen. Each fixture has two T12, 40 watt fluorescent tubes powered from electronic ballasts I installed as an upgrade a few years ago. I wanted to avoid having to rewire the tombstone sockets, or remove the ballasts, to make my fixtures LED compatible. These 4 ft. T8 ballast-compatible tubes turned out to be the PERFECT choice! LightUp shipped them quickly, and with good protective packaging. I installed the four T8 LED tubes and they work perfectly with no more than a virtually unnoticeable delay in starting - maybe 1/10 second at most. There is no noticeable flickering at all, and I tend to be sensitive to that. The fluorescent tubes I replaced were soft-white, 2700 degrees Kelvin color. These T8 LED tubes are soft-white 3000 degrees Kelvin, so they are just a tad whiter and brighter than my old bulbs. I like that very much for kitchen work. I am extremely pleased so far! I can't yet speak to the long-term reliability, compared to the very reliable GE fluorescent tubes they replace. I can speak, though, to the savings I'll see in my electric bill. I highly recommend these for people with old-style T12 fluorescent tubes and compatible electronic starters. Check your starter model number and confirm compatibility with LightUp customer service to be sure.

This 4ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

15 Reviews

Very bright

Posted by bright80 on Mar 21st 2018

I purchased these to add more lights in my garage with lights already in. I could not believe how bright these lights were. Very pleased. I would recommend to everyone.

Precident

Posted by FABIO on Dec 4th 2017

GOOD PRODUCT *****

Quality of the lights

Posted by Fabio on Oct 24th 2017

I was satisfied with the color and brightness of the lights I purchased but from the 70 I purchased two do not work.

LED's to replace the T-8's

Posted by Noslack on Sep 8th 2017

These LED 4ft. tubes will last longer that the T-8 and will give better light

Possible bad product

Posted by Church L on Sep 4th 2017

I ordered 4 ballast-compatible bulbs to try. One wouldn't light, they sent a replacement. I ordered 24 more & installed them. Next day,5 were not working. Possibly, the ones out was in NON-COMPATABLE units with different ballasts. I will follow up AFTER I direct wire these units.

ARE BALLAST COMPATABLE

Posted by Anonymous on Jul 5th 2017

I ordered these because I didn't want to bypass the ballast on the 15 lights in my shop. The lights I have now are instant start ballast which these should work with according to the info on the web site. After replacing the bulbs all they would do is flicker. Called customer service for a return label and was told I was responsible for the return shipping charges on a product that does not work as described. Very disappointed I would advise against buying anything from this company.

Great Value & Bright!

Posted by Jax A on Jun 3rd 2017

I am slowly converting my auto shop over to these lights and they are bright and value priced.

Too cheap to work? Failed in socket after probable over-heating. Had to put Fluorescent bulbs back in.

Posted by Anonymous on May 27th 2017

I have ballast in my fluorescent fixtures so I ordered four of these LED fluorescent replacement bulbs. (one of the LED 'bulbs' has something rolling inside, end to end, when the 'bulb' is tipped toward one end or the other.) Each of my two fixtures takes two bulbs to operate. The pair with the rolling ball inside failed within a few minutes of lighting (of course?) but the other pair came on, though somewhat dimmer than the fluorescent they replaced. Thought: lower 20W power compared to 30 will be worth keeping these new bulbs... but.. a half hour later, the new LED pair without the rolling ball went dark. (possible thermal shutdown). I put the good bulb fluorescent pair back in the fixture where the pair with the rolling ball had failed and had light again. Lo and behold, when I switched the lights on again after putting the old fluorescent tubes back in, ALL FOUR 'bulbs' came on again, two old, two new. I left them on. a half hour later, the room suddenly flicked back to half lit. The thermally overloading LEDs had gone dark again. Time to send all four back (plus shipping) and go buy a pair of Fluorescent bulbs for the failed LEDs. Let's just say my first foray into the LED replacement for Fluorescent bulbs has been a DISMAL FAILURE using the T8 4-Foot LED replacements for ballast compatible fixtures.

A+++

Posted by jawarrior on Apr 17th 2017

I have two beautiful, but old, oak framed 4 foot T12 fluorescent ceiling light fixtures in our 1986 kitchen. Each fixture has two T12, 40 watt fluorescent tubes powered from electronic ballasts I installed as an upgrade a few years ago. I wanted to avoid having to rewire the tombstone sockets, or remove the ballasts, to make my fixtures LED compatible. These 4 ft. T8 ballast-compatible tubes turned out to be the PERFECT choice! LightUp shipped them quickly, and with good protective packaging. I installed the four T8 LED tubes and they work perfectly with no more than a virtually unnoticeable delay in starting - maybe 1/10 second at most. There is no noticeable flickering at all, and I tend to be sensitive to that. The fluorescent tubes I replaced were soft-white, 2700 degrees Kelvin color. These T8 LED tubes are soft-white 3000 degrees Kelvin, so they are just a tad whiter and brighter than my old bulbs. I like that very much for kitchen work. I am extremely pleased so far! I can't yet speak to the long-term reliability, compared to the very reliable GE fluorescent tubes they replace. I can speak, though, to the savings I'll see in my electric bill. I highly recommend these for people with old-style T12 fluorescent tubes and compatible electronic starters. Check your starter model number and confirm compatibility with LightUp customer service to be sure.

SPECIAL OFFER