null T8 LED 4ft. Tube 20 Watts Ballast Compatible (45W Equiv) 2400 Lumens by LumeGen

Menu

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 20 Watts - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F32T8 & FO32 - 2400 Lumens

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 20 Watts - Ballast Compatible - Replaces F32T8 & FO32 - 2400 Lumens
SKU: LEDTB4F1000037240
MPN: LG-4T8-20WBC-SM
BRAND: LumeGen
$8.00
$4.00

(15 reviews) Write a Review
color temp graph
In Stock
$8.00
$4.00
Case Qty 1
Clearance Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G13
Beam Angle 120 Degrees
Shape T8
Compatibility Type A - Ballast Compatible / Plug and Play
CRI 80
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 120 lm/W
Lumens 2400 Lumens
Lumens Range 1,500 - 3,000 Lumens
Length 4 ft.
Voltage AC120-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 20 W
Color 3000K Soft White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses ul_listed.png
Left Overlay Image ballast1-comp-prod.png
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Approvals and Listings UL Listed
Right Overlay Image clearance-prod-1.png
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 4ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

• Warranty Information
  • 15 Reviews

15 Reviews

Great bulb for the Price

Posted by Rich on Apr 8th 2017

Great bulb for the Price, Nice and Bright. Did get 1 bad one, I called and they sent a replacement right a way.

Great product

Posted by Mark on Apr 3rd 2017

I just got my bulbs today and installed them right away. So happy with the result, and not having to rewire the fixtures is a real plus too. Very good lamp.

Bad purchasing decision

Posted by GT01 on Mar 23rd 2017

4 out of 6l lights only lasted 3 seconds

Easy Do it yourself

Posted by Anonymous on Mar 8th 2017

This is a perfect replacement for existing T8 bulb to save you a great amount on your electric bill. Just take old out and put this in. This is a brighter light and change once with no installer needed. You can also remove the ballast and save even more on electric. A real no brainer to switch to these LED bulbs.

Easy to install

Posted by KG on Feb 20th 2017

Very easy to install, decent prices compared to Lowe's or HD, and consistent color. Not terribly brighter than the old T12 or T8 behind the typical plastic diffuser, but it still was a nice change. Probably better off replacing entire fixture to LED flat panel for the price difference and light output.

Good replacement lights for my shop - and great customer service also!

Posted by mikeck on Feb 7th 2017

These tubes are working great in my shop. Brightness is comparable to the old fluorescent tubes, probably a little "crisper". I called in with a question and was greeted by a very helpful and courteous representative who quickly resolved my issue. Will order again.

This 4ft LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Ballast Compatible tubes, otherwise known as "Plug and Play" or "Type A" tubes are a quick, easy installation. Ballast Compatible tubes also require no rewiring, saving you money and time.

When retrofitting these lamps, keep in mind that Type A/Plug and Play are double ended power only.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

15 Reviews

Great bulb for the Price

Posted by Rich on Apr 8th 2017

Great bulb for the Price, Nice and Bright. Did get 1 bad one, I called and they sent a replacement right a way.

Great product

Posted by Mark on Apr 3rd 2017

I just got my bulbs today and installed them right away. So happy with the result, and not having to rewire the fixtures is a real plus too. Very good lamp.

Bad purchasing decision

Posted by GT01 on Mar 23rd 2017

4 out of 6l lights only lasted 3 seconds

Easy Do it yourself

Posted by Anonymous on Mar 8th 2017

This is a perfect replacement for existing T8 bulb to save you a great amount on your electric bill. Just take old out and put this in. This is a brighter light and change once with no installer needed. You can also remove the ballast and save even more on electric. A real no brainer to switch to these LED bulbs.

Easy to install

Posted by KG on Feb 20th 2017

Very easy to install, decent prices compared to Lowe's or HD, and consistent color. Not terribly brighter than the old T12 or T8 behind the typical plastic diffuser, but it still was a nice change. Probably better off replacing entire fixture to LED flat panel for the price difference and light output.

Good replacement lights for my shop - and great customer service also!

Posted by mikeck on Feb 7th 2017

These tubes are working great in my shop. Brightness is comparable to the old fluorescent tubes, probably a little "crisper". I called in with a question and was greeted by a very helpful and courteous representative who quickly resolved my issue. Will order again.

SPECIAL OFFER