null

Menu

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 18 Watt - Universal - Replaces F32T8 & FO32 - 2100 Lumens

T8 LED 4ft. Tube - 18 Watt - Universal - Replaces F32T8 & FO32 - 2100 Lumens
SKU: LEDTB4F1000044046
MPN: GL-T8LO-12-18(4000K) l GL-T8LO-12B-18(5000K)
BRAND: Gielight
$19.00
$5.95

(1 review) Write a Review
Available
$19.00
$5.95
Case Qty 1
Clearance Non-Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Base Type G13
Beam Angle 120 Degrees
Shape T8
Compatibility Type A+B - Universal / Ballast Bypass/Compatible
CRI 80
Life Hours 50,000 Hours
Light Source LED
Lumens per Watt 115 lm/W
Lumens 2100 Lumens
Lumens Range 1,500 - 3,000 Lumens
Operation Single and Double Ended
Length 4 ft.
Voltage AC100-277V
Warranty 5 Year
Wattage 18 W
Color 4000K Bright White
Color 5000K Cool White
Features Instant On
Features Long Life Span
Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses dlc_listed.png
Recommended Uses etl_listed.png
Left Overlay Image universal-prod.png
Approvals and Listings DLC Listed
Approvals and Listings ETL Listed
Brand Gielight
  • Details

This 4ft LED T8 Universal Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Universal tubes or known as "Type A+B" or "Hybrid", allows installation whether the ballast is present or not. When the ballast is present these tubes are considered a "Plug and Play" install.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

At some point, the ballast will reach the end of its life. From there you have the option of using the lamp as a direct wire application without having to buy another tube. Consult your electrician on how to proceed replacing sockets and re-wiring the fixture.

• Warranty Information
  • 1 Review

1 Review

Did the job!!

Posted by cs101 on Sep 19th 2017

The installation was a breeze once I figured out the proper wiring as my fixture had 2 ballasts. The only thing I noticed was a couple of the pins at the end of the tubes were loose, but they worked perfectly. Good value for the price.

This 4ft LED T8 Universal Tube is a perfect pick for any commercial or residential setting. We offer plenty of wattages and color temperatures, perfect for any environment.

Universal tubes or known as "Type A+B" or "Hybrid", allows installation whether the ballast is present or not. When the ballast is present these tubes are considered a "Plug and Play" install.

Not all LED tubes work with fluorescent ballast.

Please check with the manufacturer to see if your ballast is compatible.

At some point, the ballast will reach the end of its life. From there you have the option of using the lamp as a direct wire application without having to buy another tube. Consult your electrician on how to proceed replacing sockets and re-wiring the fixture.

1 Review

Did the job!!

Posted by cs101 on Sep 19th 2017

The installation was a breeze once I figured out the proper wiring as my fixture had 2 ballasts. The only thing I noticed was a couple of the pins at the end of the tubes were loose, but they worked perfectly. Good value for the price.

SPECIAL OFFER