Features Mercury Free
Features Warranty
Recommended Uses rohs_compliant.png
Recommended Uses etl_listed.png
Approvals and Listings ETL Listed
Approvals and Listings RoHS Compliant
Brand LumeGen
  • Details

This 13W LED Universal U-Bend tube from LumeGen is the replacement for direct wire 4ft. fluorescent T8 tubes.

U-Bend tubes from LumeGen are universal, meaning they are able to operate on a ballast or directly wired into the line voltage. This long-lasting LED emits 1900 lumens while using less energy, saving you electricity every time you turn it on.

Ideal for hotels, beauty salons, cafes, offices, libraries, dorms and more.

• Warranty Information
  • 5 Reviews

5 Reviews

Excellent product

Posted by Jimbonv on May 10th 2019

Great replacement bulb, easy to install and a good price. I would buy again.

Good U-Bend Tube Replacement

Posted by Ernie Reb on Apr 15th 2019

Product arrived without delay and was undamaged. Ends of tubes were clearly marked with L and N. Although product would have worked with a ballast, I elected to remove ballast and rewire the tombstones. Easy installation and a great improvement in the ceiling light. I would purchase this product again if needed for another project.

Great all around

Posted by Plymouth on Nov 7th 2018

Pleased with the brightness, and the 4000k is a great color for task lighting.

U-Bend light upgrade

Posted by Anonymous on Sep 26th 2018

Easy to install. Great value for the price. No problems at all with them.

Awesome upgrade

Posted by drama on Aug 28th 2018

So much better than the old flourescents I replaced. The 5000k are a very stark, cool white. Ordered 4, one arrived burned out, they sent me a replacement the following week. High quality and so impressively bright at 1900 lumens, I see no need to spend more money on the 2100 lumen version.

This 13W LED Universal U-Bend tube from LumeGen is the replacement for direct wire 4ft. fluorescent T8 tubes.

U-Bend tubes from LumeGen are universal, meaning they are able to operate on a ballast or directly wired into the line voltage. This long-lasting LED emits 1900 lumens while using less energy, saving you electricity every time you turn it on.

Ideal for hotels, beauty salons, cafes, offices, libraries, dorms and more.

5 Reviews

Excellent product

Posted by Jimbonv on May 10th 2019

Great replacement bulb, easy to install and a good price. I would buy again.

Good U-Bend Tube Replacement

Posted by Ernie Reb on Apr 15th 2019

Product arrived without delay and was undamaged. Ends of tubes were clearly marked with L and N. Although product would have worked with a ballast, I elected to remove ballast and rewire the tombstones. Easy installation and a great improvement in the ceiling light. I would purchase this product again if needed for another project.

Great all around

Posted by Plymouth on Nov 7th 2018

Pleased with the brightness, and the 4000k is a great color for task lighting.

U-Bend light upgrade

Posted by Anonymous on Sep 26th 2018

Easy to install. Great value for the price. No problems at all with them.

Awesome upgrade

Posted by drama on Aug 28th 2018

So much better than the old flourescents I replaced. The 5000k are a very stark, cool white. Ordered 4, one arrived burned out, they sent me a replacement the following week. High quality and so impressively bright at 1900 lumens, I see no need to spend more money on the 2100 lumen version.

SPECIAL OFFER