LED Driver - 120/277V - Non-Dimmable -mA350 Output - Lighttech DriverSKU: LEDIGNT1000099998
$2.00As low as: $ 1.00View Item for LED Driver - 120/277V - Non-Dimmable -mA350 Output - Lighttech Driver
- Brand: GE Lighting VOLUME PRICING - SAVE 5% WHEN YOU BUY A CASE OF 24! SAVE 50% WHEN YOU BUY A PALLET OF 1500! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!</ 18W DC 350mA constant current LED driver. From 4 to 12 LEDs in series. Aluminum Casing. Potted. Bottom Feed. USA version Current:... Read More
Microwave Highbay Sensor - 12VDCSKU: LEDLHMS1000051849
- Brand: Jen Lighting Corp.
- Features: IP65,
Emergency LED Driver - 20W Output - Ge LightingSKU: LEDBLST1000050822
- Brand: Morris Morris DC LED Array Emergency Driver provides emergency operation of DC LED arrays during loss of AC power. In the event of AC power failure, the LED arrays will operate for a minimum of 90 minutes. Features Separate 9.6V, high-temperature... Read More
Screwless Decorator/GFCI Wall Plate - 2 Gang - EnerlitesSKU: LEDLHWP1000045389
- Brand: Enerlites
- Warranty: 2 Year The 2 Gang Screwless Wall Plate from Enerlites mounts flush to the wall without screws for an easy installation that looks great. This product mounts using clips. Compatible with traditional dimmers, switches and accessories. Available in Almond Brand:... Read More
Daylight Harvesting Sensor - 1-10V Dimming Function - by LumeGenSKU: LEDLHLS1000037737
- Brand: LumeGen
- Warranty: 5 Year This daylight sensor dims and illuminates in accordance to present natural light. When bright daylight is shining in the room, the sensor lowers its light level. It provides a simple and effective solution for daylight harvesting. When there is little or... Read More
Remote for Emergency LED Driver for UFOsSKU: LEDLEHD1000050402
- Brand: Billda Technology
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Features: Warranty,
Bi-Level PIR Motion Sensor for Canopy Lights - MesterSKU: LEDLHLS1000050184
- Brand: MESTER
- Warranty: 5 Year This is a Bi-level PIR Sensor designed to fit Parking Garage Canopy Lights - Mester & some area lights.Brand: Mester5 Year Warranty Read More
LED Area Light Shoebox Shorting Cap - VenasSKU: LEDLHLS1000051692
MPN: Shorting cap
- Brand: Venas This Shoebox Shorting Cap is designed to specifically work with the following Venas Shoebox LED Area Lights: LEDAREA1000051680 LEDAREA1000051681 LEDAREA1000051682 LEDAREA1000051683 LEDAREA1000051684 LEDAREA1000051685 Read More
Shorting cap DOB Area Light - MorrisSKU: LEDLHLS1000051607
- Brand: Morris Products Inc. LED Driverless Area, Flood & Security Lighting - Shorting Cap features include: For Use with LED Driverless Area Lights Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece For use with the following model numbers: 74160, 74161, 74162, 74163, 74164, 74165, 74166, 74167,... Read More
Motion Sensor DOB Area Light - MorrisSKU: LEDLHLS1000051606
- Brand: Morris Products Inc. LED Driverless Area, Flood & Security Lighting - Microwave Motion Sensor features include: Detection Area is Customizable: 10/50/75/100% Microwave Frequency: 5.8GHz+/-75MHz Microwave Power: <0.2mw Detection Range(ØxH): 18m x 10m Detection... Read More
Dimmers can be used to dim the brightness of any LED fixture that allows dimming, taking the brightness down to 10 percent of its normal output.
Occupancy Sensors are great for turning on lights just by walking into a room or area without having to find a wall switch. They can also feature humidity control along with motion control, making these particular models great for bathrooms, laundry rooms, and basements.
Receptacles are used as a safe power source in your home, office, or job site and certain ones can also include USB plugs on them to charge your mobile device or tablet.
Wall Plates cover the receptacle or dimmer switch, usually matching in color to provide a clean and visually appealing look of the devices.
0-10v Dimmers are used specifically for devices that require a control voltage of 0-10V for dimming, which normally include high bays, troffers, and panels.
All of these devices are ideal for use in any room or area that needs to have outlets or dimming capability for the lights, including garages, bedrooms, offices, hallways, warehouses, and more!
New to LED lighting terminology? Check out our Glossary of Terms