Security made simple and affordable with the Lumec RSL LED Roadway Security Luminaire. The RSL is the perfect solution when projects require a simple luminaire that meets specifications without sacrificing performance and your budget, all while maximizing operations and maintenance savings.
This luminaire features an IP66-rated LED module, designed to provide crisp, brilliant white light that surpasses existing HID luminaire performance. Optimized for applications such as rural and local roads or general area lighting applications, its overall size, weight, and tool-free feature ensure ease of installation. RSL makes upgrading to reliable, long-lasting, low maintenance LED lighting a simple cost-effective decision for municipalities, COOP's, and utilities.
- Housing made of low copper die cast A380 Aluminum alloy. Fits on a 1.66" O.D. to 2-3/8" O.D. by 5-1/4" minimum long tenon. Comes with a zinc plated clamp fixed by 2 zinc plated hexagonal bolts 3/8-16 UNC for ease of installation. Provides an easy step adjustment of +/- 5 deg tilt. A tool-less entry, hinged door opens upward to provide access to electronic components and to a terminal block.
- Light Engine composed of 4 main components: LED module / Optical system / Heat sink / Driver
- Electrical components are RoHS compliant, IP66 sealed light engine.
- LEDs tested by ISO 17025-2005 accredited lab in accordance with IESNA LM-80 guidelines in compliance with EPA Energy Star, extrapolations in accordance with IESNA TM-21. Metal core board ensures greater heat transfer and longer lifespan.
- LED module is composed of high-performance white LEDs. Color temperature 3000K Kelvin nominal, CRI 70 min.
- Optical System is composed of high-performance optical grade polymer refractor lenses to achieve desired distribution optimized to get maximum spacing, target lumens and a superior lighting uniformity.
- Heat Sink built into the housing and does not use any cooling device with moving parts (Passive cooling only). Luminaire is rated for operation in ambient temperatures of -22F to 104F
- Driver is high power factor of 90% min. Electronic driver operating range 50/60Hz. Auto adjusting universal voltage input from 120 to 277 VAC rated for both application line to line or line to neutral, Class 2, THD of 20% max.
- The RSL meetings the ANSI, American National Standard for Roadway Luminaire Vibration specifications for Bridge and overpass applications. Tested for 3G over 100,000 cycles.
- Includes 7-pin Receptacle enabling dimming and additional functionality, can be used with a twist lock photocell or shorting cap (photocell and shorting cap sold separately).
- Dimmable driver 0-10V (dimmer sold separately)
- 10kV surge protection.
- Expected to reach 100,000+ hours with >L70 lumen maintenance at 25C.
- The connection of the luminaire is done using a terminal block connector 600V, 85A for use with #2-14 AWG wires from the primary circuit, located inside the housing.
- All exposed screws are 304 stainless steel. Al seals and sealing dvices are made and/or lined with EPDM and/or silicone and/or rubber.
- Finish is medium gray. The surface treatment achieves a minimum of 1000 hours for salt spray resistant finish.
- cULus Wet location listed for Canada and USA.
Product Dimensions: Please reference the specification sheet for product dimensions.
Note 1: This RSL roadway luminaire is the LED fixture only. Mounting Arm (LEDAREA1000050734-BOX2) and Prismatic Lens (LEDAREA1000050734-BOX3) sold separately.
Note 2: Lightup.com does not carry any additional accessories as shown on the specification sheet. For inquiries about additional accessories, please contact the original manufacturer as noted on the specification sheet.