Keystone's DirectDrive LED technology makes installing the T5HO tubes in new construction and retrofits easy. These UL Type B LED tubes bypass the ballast by wiring 120-227V line voltage directly to the sockets, saving ballast maintenance costs. This is a direct replacement for a F54T5/HO fluorescent tube.
Ideal for commercial and warehouse applications, these UL Type B LED tubes have wide light distribution ensuring similar photometric performance for fixtures being retrofitted. DirectDrive LED tubes eliminate the need for multiple expensive ballasts in 6-lamp high bay fixtures.
- Easy installation with single-ended wiring
- Can be installed using single or double ended wiring
- Improves efficacy over fluorescent equivalents
- Direct replacement for F54T5/HO (54W) fluorescent lamp
- Guarantees a 50,000 hour lifespan
- Saves 50% energy consumption
- Eliminates the need for multiple expensive ballasts in 6-lamp high bay fixtures
- Instant start up
- Full lumen output in cold ambient conditions
- Type B - Ballast Bypass LED Linear Tube
- Peak performance: up to 3,400 lumens
- Environmentally friendly: no mercury used
- Frosted lens eliminates pixelations
- Operating temperature: -20°C/-4°F to 45°C/113°F
- Integral driver (isolated), eliminates the need for external driver or ballast
- Shatterproof coated glass construction
- ETL Sanitation listed NSF/ANSI Standard 2—Food Equipment
- Available in 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, and 6500K Color Temperatures
Product Dimensions: 45.2" L x .8" D
Can you put led tube lights in a fluorescent fixture? Can I replace my fluorescent T8 linear bulbs with LEDs?
Yes! LED Tubes can be installed into a fluorescent fixture. When tubes are Type A + B. Type A or Type B, it is easy to replace those flickering fluorescents. A brief explanation of Type A and B LED linear tubes is below.
Type A LED Linear Tubes are often called "plug and play" tubes. This is because they can simply be installed into the existing fixture.
Type B LED Linear Tubes are often referred to as "ballast bypass." They work with all fluorescent fixtures including ballast-free fixtures. Type B linear tubes power goes directly to the lamp sockets and no longer through the ballast.
Type A + B can be used with or without a ballast. It is ultimately the buyer's preference what they want to do. Type A installation uses the LED Tube + Ballast power for more energy consumption compared to Type B installation only uses the raw tube power and is more energy-efficient.
What does ballast bypass mean? How does ballast bypass work?
Ballast bypass means when installing the LED linear tube, the fixture's ballast will need to be removed first. The power will then go directly to the lamp sockets and no longer through the ballast. The benefits of ballast bypass LED replacement tubes include lights not being shut down by a ballast failure, no more ballast replacements, and savings on the energy bill because energy is no longer drawing from the ballast.
Emergency Drivers: Constant-power emergency drivers with 90-minute run time are available to add on to your LED high bays to increase fire safety and comply with local fire safety codes. Check out our selection of LED emergency drivers.
Want to learn more about getting our products at wholesale discounts? Buy LightUp LED Products in Bulk by completing the form on our wholesale page.
Check out all that LightUp has to offer on weekly specials, new products, categories and more on our home page!