Sylvania 4-Pack LED A19 Light Bulbs: Replace Your 40W Incandescent Bulbs for Energy Savings
Light up your next project with these Contractor Series 4-Pack LED A19 lamps from Sylvania. There are numerous features and benefits of these bulbs for use in both homes and businesses. They last up to 11 times longer than incandescent bulbs for reduced maintenance costs and are more energy efficient to reduce energy consumption. LED bulbs also emit less heat than incandescent bulbs, making them better for the environment.
Key features and benefits of these Sylvania bulbs include a rated life of up to 11,000 hours, suitable for rough service applications and damp environments. They are UL Listed and RoHS Compliant. There is no warm-up time with these bulbs like with incandescent bulbs. They are instant-on to provide full light output and stable color. They are also free of hazardous materials like mercury and lead and do not emit UV or IR radiation.
The following are important application notes that should be followed when installing these bulbs:
- The operating temperature range is between -4°F/-20°C and +40°C/+104°F.
- These light bulbs are not to be used with emergency light fixtures or exit lights.
- These light bulbs are suitable for damp environments.
- Because these light bulbs are non-dimmable, they are not intended for use with dimmers.
- These bulbs are approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures.
- Pack Quantity: 4
- Wattage: 6W
- Incandescent Equivalent: Replaces 40W incandescent bulbs.
- Lumens: 450 Lumens
- Color Temperatures: Available in 3 color temperatures including 2700K, 3500K, and 5000K
- Base Type: E26 (Medium)
- CRI: 80
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Dimmable: No. These LED Light Bulbs are non-dimmable and should not be used with dimmers.
Product Dimensions: 4.4" H x 2.36" Diameter
What is an A19 Bulb? Is it a regular type of bulb? What does A19 mean regarding its shape and size?
An A19 bulb is a type of light bulb that is commonly used in fixtures within households and commercial buildings. It is what most people think of when they think of a light bulb and what most people refer to as a regular or standard light bulb.
A19 is a designation used to describe the shape and size of a light bulb. The "A" indicates the shape of the bulb, which is an A shape, and the "19" indicates the diameter of the bulb in eighths of an inch. The A19 bulb is the most common type of bulb used in residential and commercial settings.
Is E26 a standard base for A19 bulbs?
Yes, E26 is a standard base for A19 bulbs. This makes the A19 bulb one of the most versatile bulbs on the market, since it can be used in a variety of fixtures. Common applications include downlights, pendant fixtures, table lamps, and wall sconces.
Got other projects? Shop Sylvania lighting on LightUp!
Check out all that LightUp has to offer on weekly specials, new products, categories and more on our home page!